Friday, August 6, 2010

Tokio Hotel - Automatic (Remote Control Mix)?

Tokio Hotel's new single ';Automatisch'; just got released today and I really want to buy it.


There are many websites to buy and download the album from, but as far as I know, it's only on iTunes you get an exclusive remix called ';Automatic (Remote Control Mix)';


But it is only available in the german iTunes Store. (I'm living in Denmark, so I can't buy it from iTunes).


Anyone know any websites where you can download or buy the song ';Automatic (Remote Control Mix)'; ?


Or if you've downloaded the song form iTunes, please email it to me at: TH-Fan-Riboe@hotmail.com


It can be in any format. Prefer .mp3 or .wav or .zip or .rar





I'm going to buy the single from Amazon.de as soon as possible (but as I said, it doesn't include the remix, which is why I want somebody else to send it to me)





Thanks in advance! :)Tokio Hotel - Automatic (Remote Control Mix)?
Me too!!!Tokio Hotel - Automatic (Remote Control Mix)?
if anyone finds this, could you send it to me to?





diana.behrendsen@gmail.com
me too pleaseeee! sorry i couldnt help!

No comments:

Post a Comment