Friday, August 6, 2010

Help!! I had suddenly not too have been able the automatic control ultra ability. How should I manage?

I from small have the custom which sits in meditation





Basically I sit in meditation all am am purely study by oneself


Because I thought can make oneself to maintain the mind tranquil feeling. Likes slowly on.


(Because sometimes the childhood my disposition could easy impulse)





Until after I grow up the graduation


Is maintaining the custom which sits in meditation.





Until one day.


After I sit in meditation. Has suddenly plants the very special feeling.


Periphery thinks the thing likely movie slow motion feeling.





At that time I thought certainly is too tired. Therefore has the illusion.





Afterwards鈥 discovered I can carry on the short distance space shift.


I am refer to me own to be possible to flicker in a short distance space move.





First time occurs time I also thought was oneself is tired. Has the illusion.





Afterwards linked my family members all to discover I was together with them when can have the condition which vanishing flickered moves.


Us was all felt is startled very much. Even makes the family member fear and the worry鈥?br>




From the very beginning situation on elephant.


Just like out of comtrol by using the Buddhism Magical powers ';绁炶冻閫?quot;





Because my family member and I all did not hope others knew my situation has '; accident ';


Therefore I all continuously treat in the home.





Near more than half a year


I all am controlling ability which this kind comes suddenly.





Now I have been able automatic control.





But the question came once more.


I discovered I can flicker the distance which moves along with the day to grow.


Is practiced when the automatic control ability me discovers the difficult situation.








Perhaps although this heaven gives my ability is the good deed. I do not know.


But but I really was afraid one day to discover for others have apprehended to the person with high aspirations鈥?br>




Ask how I should manage?


I should continue to practice? What is this kind of ability?





The hope has this aspect to know may direct greatly


ThanksHelp!! I had suddenly not too have been able the automatic control ultra ability. How should I manage?
Can you clarify that. Use simple language.


I would like to help you but I can't understand a thing.Help!! I had suddenly not too have been able the automatic control ultra ability. How should I manage?
Sounds like Hiero on Heroes!


Save the Cheerleader - save the world....
know this, I don't -- sometimes when browsing


and flicker comes by path of elephant siting thoughts


and families standing fearful of incoherent babble


leaves me amazed and in wonderment that magical


tinkertoys of the ancients can settle so profoundly


on those of so little attachment to worldly ways of words !!





In the words of Tzai -- when automatic isn't automatic -- automatic isn't !! And, if ultra does not happen -- how can this be ultra !! And, if the ability is disabled -- there is no ability !!


You have no automatic ultra ability !!!!!!!!!!


So, now one must sit once again and focus on the flicker !!!





While your at this -- you might seek professional help -- I hear there are some really good Buddist ones out in California !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment