Friday, August 6, 2010

I had an automatic update and from Microsoft and now I have lost total control; a total crash, help!?

I can't reboot or anything. What can I do??I had an automatic update and from Microsoft and now I have lost total control; a total crash, help!?
just hold the power button down for 5 or 6 seconds, the computer will turn off.





What was the update, and did it come through an email, or was it delivered in the normal update notification at the bottom of the screen?





If it wasn't the ';normal'; (and ONLY) way that microsoft notifies you of updates, then what you did was install a virus on your system.





If you have an AMD processor system with XP, especially an HP, and it was Service Pack 3 that you installed, call HP or Microsoft... SP3 hosed your system because of the faulty way HP installed XP...

No comments:

Post a Comment