Friday, August 6, 2010

My automatic updates doesn't want to be in automatic even when i go to control panel it says i have it on but ?

the little red shield shows up,now i did some research and i have spybot and it finds a lot of infected things and i delete them but when i restart my computer it doesn't start normally so i have to go to last known good configuration,the same happens with my other spyware program,so how can i get rid ot this virus or whatever it is??My automatic updates doesn't want to be in automatic even when i go to control panel it says i have it on but ?
I recommend you to install the free version of ';avast'; antivirus/antispyware program from:


http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-鈥?/a>





(you will get your free serial via your email)





';AVG'; is also a good one, but avast seems better.

No comments:

Post a Comment