Friday, August 6, 2010

I need a 1997 Toyota Tacoma (2.7 liter) IAC valve (automatic air control valve)?

I called the Toyota store and they said that it was $220.63 for a new one, and that the part number is 22270-75040. I want one a little cheaper. But I can't find one on eBay! I did, however, find one that replaces Toyota part numbers 22270-7471, 22270-74291, and 22270-74090. Is this close enough? Will it work if I buy it?I need a 1997 Toyota Tacoma (2.7 liter) IAC valve (automatic air control valve)?
Here is the site I use to get some of my factory Toyota Parts for my customers. It will have what you need and be much cheaper than the local dealer unless you have a commercial account.





http://www.toyota-parts.com/oem_parts.ht鈥?/a>





It's listed for $165 + shippingI need a 1997 Toyota Tacoma (2.7 liter) IAC valve (automatic air control valve)?
I would check Craig's list first
i own a repair shop,and on this truck you have to have the exact one, i got a web site that might help you on one,and there cheap on there parts too,it,,www.autopartswarehouse.com try that one they have everything you could think of there,and there a good place to do business with ,,,good luck i hope this help,s.

No comments:

Post a Comment