Friday, August 6, 2010

I have an automatic licence wil the manual test test me on everything or just my clutch control?

Yes it will be exactly the same as when you took your test in an automatic.If you passed your test a while ago you will have picked up some bad habits.IE not checking your mirrors enough,steering one handed etc so if you have not already done so I would recommend a few lessons with an instructor. Good LuckI have an automatic licence wil the manual test test me on everything or just my clutch control?
Everything, you have to take a full test.I have an automatic licence wil the manual test test me on everything or just my clutch control?
It'll be a complete new test. I'd agree with steveox7268, it'd be best to have some ';brush-up'; lessons with an instructor to identify all those little bad habits we all develop after a while.
Your question is shifting into another gear, so I would imagine that clutch control and an emergency stop would be high on the list of your priorities to overcome.
the full test I am afraid good luck hope you pass!
They gonna test you on everything. It will be like taking the test again but this time with a Manuel car.
Where the heck are you guys that you dudes have to take a separate test to be able to drive a manual rather than an automatic?

No comments:

Post a Comment