Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a problem with the switch that controls the shifting of my 95 jeep cherokee. (automatic) What is it?

Can I replace it myself?I have a problem with the switch that controls the shifting of my 95 jeep cherokee. (automatic) What is it?
Is this it?


http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NO鈥?/a>I have a problem with the switch that controls the shifting of my 95 jeep cherokee. (automatic) What is it?
The switch that controls your shifting? Do you mean the button you depress to go from P to D and R etc? Or did someone tell you you need a NSS (Neutral Safety Switch)? You need to specify. Either can be fixed though. The button is VERY EASY all you need is a new shift knob from auto zone or anywhere. To get yours off just pull REALLY HARD and it comes off, then install the new one. If the NSS than you need to go to a shop, that will cost you around $300 parts + labor.
Over drive button on the side of the shifter

No comments:

Post a Comment