Friday, August 6, 2010

Automatic Light control......?

Hello......I am a final year student with electrical Engg. ..........I want to develop a working model of a poject.......I am interest in Hardware........


I have an Idea..I want to make a automatic Traffic light control based on load on either side of Road.......that is, we will sense the load on either side of road and according to that the green light timing will be controlled.........so in that project, can you suggest us for implimentatiion......OR......if you have any other ideas than ;please send me......Automatic Light control......?
your sentence structure needs work.





These types of sensors already exist on highways, and have for many years, although I think most of them use weight sensors buried in the street. The alternate is photoelectric detectors, but they have problems with snow, rain, accumulated dirt, vandalism, accidental damage.





You would need photoelectric detectors and lights that setup beams across the road to detect the presence of a car. And you would need a few of them so you can estimate how many cars there are in line. A computer keeps track and switches when needed. It also has to have overrides incase a sensor fails.





The buried sensors are more complicated, and I dunno exactly how they work, probably pressure switches.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment