Friday, August 6, 2010

I can't find the Automatic Updates icon in the Control Panel. Does anyone knows where can I locate it?

Can you give me some other ways ways on how I can update my computer aside from going into the Windows Updates and Microsoft Updates.I can't find the Automatic Updates icon in the Control Panel. Does anyone knows where can I locate it?
1.Start/Control Panel/Security Center


Select Automatic updates.


2. IN IE Tools/Windows Update


3. OR disable your firewall program ZA etc.


Balloon will appear in Task Bar !


4. There are other web sites which cannot be listed here as listing them here by we, ordinary mortals amount to encouraging piracy , and will attract ';Abuse ';


Big Brother is watching !


You can do a Yahoo or Google search. '; XP sp2 update';I can't find the Automatic Updates icon in the Control Panel. Does anyone knows where can I locate it?
here's the easy way , click on start the in the right hand side of the start panel click search, when search appears click on all files and programs then in the search bar type in Microsoft updates or that other update see if your computer has it it should the make a desktop icon or just double click the update
%26gt; CONTROL PANEL


%26gt; INTERNET OPTIONS


%26gt; BROWSING


%26gt; Check the box for AUTO UPDATES





* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment